Many employers discover rather late that they have hired a critical resource with significant discrepancies in their resumes like fake education degrees, fictitious experience certificates or past criminal records.
Career44’s Verification practice helps organisations conduct background checks of prospective employees which can assist in taking the right hiring decisions.
We provide a range of pre-employment screening services in a flexible, timely and cost-effective manner.
Our key services include:
Employee Background Checks: Large format background screening on current and prospective employees: across multiple sectors/ industries. These include:
- Education Verification: We help authenticate academic details like qualifications and relevant degrees/ diplomas and certificates furnished by candidates, directly from their colleges or universities
- Employment Verification: Our checks can help get information on the candidate’s previous employment such as, tenure of employment, last position/ designation held and reason for leaving.
- Reference Verification: Ascertain the candidate’s credentials, skills, strengths and weakness by a team of trained professionals speaking to both personal and professional references.
- Criminal Record Verification: Check for any history of crime through police stations and court of law for both criminal and civil litigation.
- Address Verification: Help clients judge the authenticity of the current and permanent addresses of the candidate.
- Workplace Drug testing: A crucial check increasingly being sought by employers for employees working on sensitive and critical information and those deputed on client site(s).
- Database Verfication: Ascertain if the candidate has been reported on any of the global regulatory, compliance and sanctions list covering sources like OFAC-SDN, FBI, Interpol, EU, UN Sanctions etc. to name a few. In addition, we also conduct global web and media search and cross directorship search to name a few.
Vendor Due Diligence: Conduct detailed vendor background checks covering physical site verification, due diligence on key promoters and their credentials, verification of key business documents and licenses, financial checks, public domain due diligence and reference.
Counterparty Verifications: ‘On consent’ verification of credentials and due diligence on various counter parties for businesses across industry sectors such as financial services, insurance, telecom, manufacturing, immigration screening, etc. These include detailed information collated through customised questionnaire based on typical business practices and dynamics.
These checks can be carried forth discreetly or with consent. For undertaking various checks, we have established contacts with university/college officials, police authorities and also have access to reputed law firms in India through whom we undertake criminal checks using court records.
The Right Screening